Barristers Chambers Bradford
Although we’re based in Leeds, the team at 37 Park Square Chambers has developed a great reputation throughout courts in Bradford. Our QC’s and Barristers are available to help Bradford based Solicitors, corporate lawyers and private clients with legal questions, providing effective representation and supporting legal services where required.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and how we can assist with your matter covering a wide range of areas of practice including, but not exclusively:
- Family Law – Care Proceedings, Child Abuse, Adoption, Relocation, Residence and Contact
- Criminal Law - Fraud, Drug Trafficking, Sexual Offences, Education, Court Martial
- Civil Law - Chancery, Commercial, Personal Injury, Professional Negligence, Property Law
- Employment Law - Employer Representation, Employee Representation, Unfair Dismissal, Discrimination, Injunctions, Breach of Contract, Whistle Blowing, Pay Equality, Wages and Working Time Directives
- Divorce Law – Financial Remedy, Property, Assets, Trusts, Pensions
- Count of Protection - Vulnerable Individuals, Transition to Adulthood
- Family Mediation - Children, Property, Finance, Debt, Separation, Divorce
- Immigration Law - Visas, Citizenship, Asylum, Deportation, Appeals
If you live or work in the area or have a case directed to the courts in Bradford and require the services of a local top Legal 500 Barristers Chambers please contact 37 Park Square Chambers on 0113 243 9422 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team of expert lawyers and legal professionals will respond quickly, keep your information confidential and treat your case with the utmost care and discretion.